Best Blueberry Muffins
You will love these. ❤️ Your kids will love these. Your friends will love these. 💙And then all those people will love YOU even more.
And you’ll love that they are easy to make and chock full of healthy antioxidants. You rock! 💪🏼
Because I bake at altitude, I had to adjust the recipe, but a huge shout out to #smittenkitchen for the inspiration!
4 Tbsp Butter, unsalted
1/2 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Yogurt, plain unsweetened
1/2 tsp Lemon zest
1 tsp fresh Lemon juice
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Flour
1/2 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
1- 1/2 cups Blueberries, fresh or frozen
optional - 1-2 tsp sugar or turbinado sugar for tops
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place 12 liners in muffin tin and spray with nonstick cooking spray
3. Melt butter. Whisk in sugar, lemon zest and juice, yogurt and egg.
4. Whisk in baking soda and powder, and salt. Mix in flour and berries. Batter should be thick, like a cookie dough.
5. Place into prepared muffin cups. Optional- Sprinkle lightly with sugar or turbinado sugar.
6. Bake 15- 20 minutes, until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.