Best Christmas Books for Kids
Looking for the perfect book to read to your little (or big!) kids over the holidays? Here's a list of our favorites!
1. BEAR STAYS UP FOR CHRISTMAS by Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman
Bear's friends are determined to keep Bear awake for Christmas, so they wake Bear up and have him help them find a Christmas tree, bake cakes, hang up stockings, and sing Christmas songs. Bear stays up by discovering that giving is one of the best Christmas presents of all.
2. THE POLAR EXPRESS by Chris Van Allsburg
3. ROOM FOR A LITTLE ONE by Martin Waddell and Jason Cockcroft
That cold winter's night, beneath the star's light...a Little One came for the world.
4. THE WILD CHRISTMAS REINDEER by Jan Brett
Little Teeka thought she had to be firm with the reindeer to get them ready for Santa's important flight, but when her bossy yelling only got their antlerstangled up, she knew she had to try something different.
And of course...
5. THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS IN SKI COUNTRY by Suzanne Brown, Dana Schlingman
A Holiday tale about a Christmas in the mountains with no snow. How will Santa bring snow to the mountains for all the skiers? Will there be a white Christmas after all? A full color heavily illustrated children's picture book.